You are here
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) is Shanghai’s foremost exhibition venue.It comprises 17 exhibition halls and around 200,000 sqm of indoor space.
The Expo centre is based in Pudong on the east side of Shanghai in the international financial and trade centre of the city and is only 15 minutes from the modern Pudong International Airport. Easily accessed by the new high-speed magnetic airport train, metro or taxi, SNIEC also offers other advantages. A shopping center and two 5-star hotels are adjacent to the fairgrounds, while many other hotels are close by. Western menus, Chinese style restaurants or quick snacks are available in and around the fair.
- 17 exhibition halls totaling 200,000sqm of column-free, ground-level space and outdoor exhibit space of more than100,000sqm
- 3 entrance halls well-equipped with multiple functionalities as visitor registration, information enquiries, opening ceremony, business centre, coffee zone, dining room, cloak room etc.
- 20 loading bays fallen in between halls with direct drive-in access to exhibit floor
- Superior loading capability: 3 tons/sqm of indoor, 5 tons/sqm of outdoor and 20 tons/sqm of outdoor heavy areas
- 51 meeting rooms with different sizes and styles for organizing meetings,seminars, conferences, cocktails, etc.
- Spacious parking for 4730
No.2345, Long Yang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201204, PRC (Tel: +86 21 28906888)
SNIEC offers 7 parking lots with total parking space for 4,730 cars.
For more info click here